Admission Guidelines & Eligibility
Any elementary-aged student who lives in Forsyth County, North Carolina is eligible for admission. If you have questions about eligibility, please contact us. Eligible students are accepted in the order in which the applications are received and by grade level and school capacity.
Apply for Enrollment
The 2022-23 application is now open.
Applications will be accepted during the annual enrollment period January - August . It's free to apply.
STEP 1: New families interested in attending the Academy at Middle Fork should create an account to begin the enrollment process — only parents and/or legal guardians should create an account.
STEP 2: Complete the following forms by clicking on each link. Each form must be completed and submitted in its entirety.
- Students learn and explore the world around them through engaging, hands-on lessons and activities along with interactive online instruction.
- Families receive individualized support and learn how to best support their child academically and socially.
- Teachers and staff are respected and appreciated — they receive instructional, curriculum and administrative support from App State.
- The Academy at Middle Fork promotes whole child development through the use of restorative practices, social and emotional learning, and other initiatives — our mini-Mountaineers receive rewards for demonstrating the school’s core values: Honesty, Integrity, Kindness, Excellence.
- Through the ongoing partnership with App State, students are reminded daily that a college education can become their reality.